Thu, Sep 14|
saddle rock mug | by feather
explore the magic of specialty + matte glazes taught by feather
Time & Location
Sep 14, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Wenatchee, 400 9th St, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
About the Event
Get some friends together to create fun memories + a handpainted mug inspired by Wenatchee's saddle rock!
Our previous manager, Feather, created the saddle rock mug samples + always taught the sold out classes.
When she moved last year I 'retired' the class + shared that I would only bring it back if Feather was back.
I am very excited to share that Feather is in town visiting this week to attend my wedding + will be at the studio to teach her saddle rock class! :)
Feather will teach you how to etch a mountain scene into matte glaze and layer specialty glazes. With specialty glaze you'll never get two pieces that fire the same, as they react and move during the firing process. The end result is always so much fun to see, you'll be amazed at how much the colors change!
$35 ticket details:
- You will receive one mug to paint.
- Includes all supplies + instruction.
- Reserves your seat.
- Welcoming ages 18+
- Great for beginners + experiences painters alike.
- You are welcome to come in early, but we will start around 5:15.
- A variety of alcoholic beverages, espresso drinks, ice cream + more are available to purchase from our cafe.
- Our paint + sips are pottery painting classes with a designated project or theme. While we give instructions, our samples are meant to inspire you + personalization is always encouraged.
- Fired pottery will be ready for pick up on Saturday, September 23rd.
Purchase a ticket to reserve your seat. We will only accept walk-ins if we have seats available.
Purchase your ticket in-studio to earn points towards our Clover Rewards Program.
Online purchases do not count toward our Clover Rewards Program. Online purchases are available for your convenience.
+$0.95 service fee
+$0.95 service fee