Empty Bowls Fundraiser *Kick Off!*
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join us for Empty Bowls kick off event! All proceeds benefit Chelan Douglas Community Action Council's Food Distribution Center! Which delivers over a million pounds of food annually to local food pantries. You get to paint your bowl anyway you'd like, with our wide variety of paint colors, tools and endless inspiration. We dip each bowl into a clear glaze and load them in our kilns for firing, to transform into a shiny and food safe ceramic bowl. May your bowl be a creative reminder of how many bowls go empty in our community.
In-studio painting is not available for this kick off event, but we are offering a special for bowls-to-go! Enjoy painting with your family in the comfort of your home.
For this kick off event, if you purchase an Inspirations gift card of $25 or more, you can get bowls for just $10!!!
For all future events, there are four packages available:
- Purchase an Inspirations gift card for $25 to get our special pricing of just $15 / bowl!
- 1 bowl = $18 donation
- 4 bowls = $65 donation ($16.25 / bowl)
- 5+ bowls = $75+ donation ($15.00 / bowl)
PAINT AT HOME
- Stop by the studio between 12:00 - 5:00pm.
- Purchase your bowl(s) and pick out up to 4 colors per bowl.
- We will package your bowl(s) and paints for you to take home - paintbrushes are available to purchase!
DROP OFF & PICK UP
Last day to drop off painted empty bowls is March 21st between 12:00 - 6:00pm.
Pick up your finished empty bowls and your soup tickets on April 25th between 12:00 - 6:00pm.
If you cannot pick up your bowls/tickets on April 25th you will need to contact the community action council, they will have all of the finished bowls.