Tue, Apr 04|
Inspirations Ceramic + Art Cafe
kids art camp | muggles welcome
spring break potter-y camp
Time & Location
Apr 04, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Inspirations Ceramic + Art Cafe, 400 9th St, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
About the Event
We decided to do something NEW this Spring Break, the studio is CLOSED to walk-ins and OPEN for art camps! :)
Drop off the kids for a creative afternoon! Jenn, owner of Inspirations, will be leading camp by teaching a variety of pottery painting techniques to inspire your child's creativity, while always encouraging imagination and personalization.
Today's theme is inspired by Harry Potter, welcoming all Muggles (no wizards or witches allowed)! The kids get to choose what piece they want to paint from our camp selection (bowls, planters, cups, plates, tiles). They can paint their Hogwarts house logo, 9 3/4, the iconic glasses + more. After painting they will enjoy treats from the cafe, games and other creative activities.
$40 ticket includes:
- All instruction, supplies + firing pottery into ceramic.
- Snacks + a drink from the cafe.
- Use of our special harry potter inspired silkscreens *only available for private parties + classes*.
- 3 hours of childcare in a fun + safe art studio.
- Welcoming ages 7 - 14.
- Did you know our glazes are non-toxic + water soluble? Don't worry about paint stains!
- Great for beginners + experienced pottery painters.
- Pottery will be fired into functional ceramic + ready for pick up on Sunday, April 16th.
Purchase your ticket in-studio to earn points towards our Clover Rewards Program.
Online purchases do not count towards our Clover Rewards Program and is available for your convenience.
*every $1 spent = 1 point ~ 100 points = a $10 off coupon*
Purchase your tickets in-studio for 10% off sibling discounts.
+$1.09 service fee
+$1.09 service fee