Sun, Apr 24|
mommy + me
partner painting @ watermill winery!
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Watermill Winery, 118 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
About the Event
Partner painting class at Watermill Winery! Kids get to create alongside their parent or any adult in their life.
Create happy memories + a hand painted keepsake the both of you will cherish.
Adult beverages, kid's mocktails + cheese boards available by Watermill.
You + your child will be painting a planter together. Jenn will teach the basics of pottery painting with glazes, how to make flowers with finger prints, lettering + our fleckle technique.
- one modern planter
- all supplies
- instruction from Jenn (inspirations owner)
- reserves your seats (2)
- This class is being held at Watermill Winery in Wenatchee!
- Best for kids ages 7+
- 1 ticket = 2 seats
- Great for beginners + experienced artists alike.
- A variety of drinks + food are available to purchase from Watermill Winery.
- Fired ceramic planter will be ready for pick up at Inspirations on Thursday, April 28th.
- Everyone creates at a different pace, there is no rushing to finish your project! If you are not able to finish your project at this event we will wrap it up for you to bring to Inspirations and work on anytime.
Invite your friends! All referrals are entered into our monthly drawing for a FREE piece of pottery! :)
Purchase your ticket in-studio to earn points towards our Clover Rewards Program.
Online purchases do not count towards our Clover Rewards Program + is available for your convenience.