Thu, Nov 02|
paint + sip | day of the dead
create memories with your loved ones + hand painted skull pottery!
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Wenatchee, 400 9th St, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
About the Event
November 2nd is the day of the dead, remembering those we have lost + celebrating their memory!
Join us for a special night of painting your choice of sugar skull pottery - offering mugs, plates, skull figurines + ornaments.
You choose how much you want to spend + what pottery you want to paint. Skull pottery prices range from $12 - $50, there is something perfect for everyone.
$5 ticket details:
- You will pick out + purchase your skull pottery night of.
- Includes all supplies + instruction.
- Reserves your seat.
- Welcoming ages 7+
- This is not a drop-off kid event, but you can bring in the fam for a fun painting night spent together.
- Great for beginners + experiences painters alike.
- You are welcome to come in early, but we will start around 6:15.
- A variety of Union Hill ciders, espresso drinks, hot cocoa, ice cream + more are available to purchase from our cafe.
- Our paint + sips are pottery painting classes with a designated project or theme. While we give instructions, our samples are meant to inspire you + personalization is always encouraged.
- Fired pottery will be ready for pick up on Saturday, November 11th.
Purchase a ticket to reserve your seat. We will only accept walk-ins if we have seats available.
Purchase your ticket in-studio to earn points towards our Clover Rewards Program.
Online purchases do not count toward our Clover Rewards Program. Online purchases are available for your convenience.
ticket$5.00Tax: +$0.43 tax+$0.14 service fee